Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member charles_hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2019
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.


  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.

    There was a pair by me that sat on CL for a few months at 1500$. The guy just removed the listing today or yesterday. Either they sold or he got tired of renewing the listing. Lol.

    With these higher prices, I'm assuming some of these speakers are meant for the Asian market?

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elitopus1 View Post
    With these higher prices, I'm assuming some of these speakers are meant for the Asian market?
    domo arigato
    Sonic Barbarian

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.

    I wonder how Mr Roboto would sound on those Magnificents...

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elitopus1 View Post
    I wonder how Mr Roboto would sound on those Magnificents...
    as hokey as it did in 1983. this pair deserves a lot more respect than that. this pair looks very nice.

    Styx Guitarist On 'Mr. Roboto': 'What That Song Did Is It Killed A Whole Lot Of People's Interest In Our Music' - Blabbermouth.net
    Last edited by Phil-G; November 23rd, 2019 at 09:37 PM.
    Sonic Barbarian

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Altec Lansing Magnificent A7 ... Another listing I saw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil-G View Post
    this pair looks very nice.
    Yes they do, and I?m sure he will get close to his asking price for them.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.